Families First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Families First

We cater for all types of Families.
Our aim is to provide a safe, and friendly site for members to join and relax,
get some helpful advice and support when going through difficult times,
or just to meet new friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

14 year old in Bali on drug charges

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chocochip

14 year old in Bali on drug charges Empty
PostSubject: 14 year old in Bali on drug charges   14 year old in Bali on drug charges EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 12:50 am

What is eveyones opinion on this story? I have seen some comments on FB so I was curious to see what everyone thought on here.

http://www.news.com.au/national/get-me-out-of-her-bali-boy-pleads/story-e6frfkvr-1226161672405

I personally hope he is released soon. He made a stupid mistake buying the drugs but he does not deserve a lengthy jail sentence in a foreign country for such a small amount of pot.

I bet my daughter when she was 14 would have done exactly the same thing if it was offered to her over there. She would not of thought of the consequences just herself and having fun!

Back to top Go down
http://bbq&beer@myplace.now
Bee
Bee

PostSubject: Re: 14 year old in Bali on drug charges   14 year old in Bali on drug charges EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 1:30 am

Honestly, a 14 year old should know what they are buying and should have been told not to from parents. I can't see him being released over there and i can see him doing jail time. They think he was set up by balinese informants (i think thats right) so hopefully he gets a fair trial there.
Back to top Go down
chocochip

PostSubject: Re: 14 year old in Bali on drug charges   14 year old in Bali on drug charges EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 1:49 am

My 14 year old did not always listen to me. I certainly told my kids drugs were wrong as did my parents but it did not stop me at a young age or my daughter from dabbling in drugs. We all make stupid mistakes no matter how hard our parents try to stop us.
Back to top Go down
http://bbq&beer@myplace.now
MuM25GiRLz
MuM25GiRLz

PostSubject: Re: 14 year old in Bali on drug charges   14 year old in Bali on drug charges EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 2:05 am

You would have thought he would have known better being as whats been going on with Schapelle Corby that he would get caught there...i know what your saying to sue and yes our kids will try but comon bali of all places...you are there to holiday with your family not buy drugs off bailenese people that are setting you up!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: 14 year old in Bali on drug charges   14 year old in Bali on drug charges EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 2:17 am

I agree with Sue on this one. This child, and let's remember he is still a child, made an impulsive decision that will impact hugely on his life. He will never be the same and you can guarantee he'll never go near drugs again. Teenagers do not think of consequences and to compare him to traffickers is ridiculous! Any parent of teenagers can tell you that maturity isn't automatic with age and you can talk til your blue in the face but they will still go their own way.
I really hope that he's released but I don't know if it's likely.
Back to top Go down
chels03
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
chels03

PostSubject: Re: 14 year old in Bali on drug charges   14 year old in Bali on drug charges EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 2:52 am

i also agree with sue!!! i also think he is to young to understand 100% about all the other cases that have happened! i also made stupid mistakes at his age i never believed at the time there wojld be anu other consequences other then my mum getting angry at me!!! i never wouldve even thought i could get in crap from it or end up in jail!!! i feel reallg sorry for him!!!
he has ultimately made a decision that could destroy the rest of his liFe!!!
Back to top Go down
Bee
Bee

PostSubject: Re: 14 year old in Bali on drug charges   14 year old in Bali on drug charges EmptyOctober 9th 2011, 3:02 am

He has access to fb still and his own cell. I hope he gets home for a trial considering he was set up over there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 14 year old in Bali on drug charges   14 year old in Bali on drug charges Empty

Back to top Go down

14 year old in Bali on drug charges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Families First :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: The News Desk-
Jump to: