Families First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Families First

We cater for all types of Families.
Our aim is to provide a safe, and friendly site for members to join and relax,
get some helpful advice and support when going through difficult times,
or just to meet new friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Michael Jackson 'dead'

Go down 
+3
MuM25GiRLz
Tammy
chocochip
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chocochip

Michael Jackson 'dead' Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson 'dead'   Michael Jackson 'dead' EmptyJune 26th 2009, 1:35 am

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25692760-23109,00.html

POP legend Michael Jackson is reported to have died of a heart attack after he was rushed to hospital in Los Angeles.
The website reported that Jackson, 50, suffered the arrest just after 12:00 pm (1900 GMT) local time and paramedics were unable to revive him.

Jackson's manager Tohme E. Tohme was not immediately available for comment when contacted by AFP. Officials at UCLA Medical Center where Jackson was treated also could not be reached for comment.

Los Angeles Fire Department spokesman Devin Gales would not confirm Jackson's identity but said paramedics went to an address corresponding to the star's home at 12:21 pm (1921 GMT) and the person was taken to UCLA Medical Center.

An unidentified family member earlier told TMZ – the first outlet to report that Jackson had suffered a cardiac arrest – that the star was in “really bad shape”.

Michael's father Joe Jackson told E! Online he was aware of the emergency but did not know further details.

”I am in Las Vegas, but yes, people in Los Angeles called me and are with Michael and tell me he was taken to the hospital,” he said. “I am not sure what's wrong. I am waiting to hear back from them.”
The reports came as Jackson prepared to make a keenly anticipated concert comeback in London, his first series of shows in more than a decade and the first since his 2005 acquittal on child molestation charges.

However those concerts – billed as the “final curtain” – had been thrown into doubt after Jackson pushed back the opening dates last month.

Organizers of the concerts had stressed the delay was not linked to Jackson's health.

Promoters and producers AEG Live said the rescheduling was done because of the “sheer magnitude” of the show and the desire for fans attending the opening nights to get the same experience planned for all 50 shows.

In a press conference from the United States broadcast over the Internet, AEG Live president Randy Phillips was asked about Jackson's health and said: “I would trade my body for his tomorrow. He's in fantastic shape.”

While Jackson reigned as the “King of Pop” in the 1980s, his once-stellar career had been overshadowed by his colorful public behavior, his startling physical transformation and multiple allegations of child abuse.

Jackson lived as a virtual recluse following his 2005 acquittal on charges including child molestation and plotting to kidnap his young accuser.

Despite his acquittal, the trial was a body blow from which the pop music superstar struggled to recover.

Four years later, Jackson is still worshipped by fans for revolutionizing music, dance and music videos at the peak of his success.

The attention however paid to him in recent years has been less flattering, focusing on apparent cosmetic surgery – which he denies – his baby dangling antics and a decade of swirling child abuse allegations.
Back to top Go down
http://bbq&beer@myplace.now
Tammy
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 'dead'   Michael Jackson 'dead' EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:08 am

Shocking isn't it!
It reminds me when Elvis died! lol, showing my age!!!
Back to top Go down
MuM25GiRLz
MuM25GiRLz

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 'dead'   Michael Jackson 'dead' EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:18 am

Awww this is soooooooooooooooo sad Sad i feel for his family and his kids...
I like him and his music and its a BIG shock to hear i even had tears in my eyes when they got confirmation... Sad

R.I.P Michael Jackson Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
~*sharon~*
Administrator
Administrator
~*sharon~*

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 'dead'   Michael Jackson 'dead' EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:30 am

What a shock Sad R.I.P Michael Jackson
Back to top Go down
aprileviesmum
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
aprileviesmum

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 'dead'   Michael Jackson 'dead' EmptyJune 26th 2009, 2:32 am

OMG. This is so sad Sad.
His poor 3 kiddies.
Back to top Go down
~*Kat*~
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
~*Kat*~

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 'dead'   Michael Jackson 'dead' EmptyJune 26th 2009, 11:09 am

I think its sad Sad
Do think its been over played on the tv and radio though
Back to top Go down
aprileviesmum
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
aprileviesmum

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 'dead'   Michael Jackson 'dead' EmptyJune 27th 2009, 5:21 am

~*Kat*~ wrote:
I think its sad Sad
Do think its been over played on the tv and radio though

Yes it has been on the TV WAY too much and i dont mind him (MJ).Imagine how annoyed people are that dont like him. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 'dead'   Michael Jackson 'dead' EmptyJune 30th 2009, 6:12 am

Call me a cold hearted b!tch but I am really not phased or bothered by this and am well and truly sick of it.
But I do feel for the kids and family.
Back to top Go down
MissMon
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 'dead'   Michael Jackson 'dead' EmptyJune 30th 2009, 8:40 am

Not a cold hearted b!tch at all Gen, everyone is entitled to their opinion/thoughts etc Wink

I am not a avid or huge Michael Jackson fan, but I do however think that it is sad to hear of his death & I certainly do feel for his children.
I know 1 thing & that is that I personally have not come across anyone else that can dance like he could! Michael Jackson 'dead' 464376 Michael.
Back to top Go down
MuM25GiRLz
MuM25GiRLz

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 'dead'   Michael Jackson 'dead' EmptyJune 30th 2009, 10:13 am

Yeah he was an awesome dancer for sure Mon...and the only one that could do it right!!! Michael Jackson 'dead' 464376
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson 'dead'   Michael Jackson 'dead' Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson 'dead'
Page 1 of 1