Families First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Families First

We cater for all types of Families.
Our aim is to provide a safe, and friendly site for members to join and relax,
get some helpful advice and support when going through difficult times,
or just to meet new friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

True love is a mobile phone

Go down 
+2
chels03
chocochip
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chocochip

True love is a mobile phone Empty
PostSubject: True love is a mobile phone   True love is a mobile phone EmptyDecember 30th 2009, 10:35 pm

http://www.news.com.au/national/true-love-is-a-mobile-phone/story-e6frfkvr-1225814870334

LOSING a mobile phone is more upsetting to a woman than losing her boyfriend.

When it comes to a woman's most treasured possessions, phones and photos rate much higher than boyfriends, with a majority of women saying they would be lost without their mobile but would happily go without a man.

The study of 4,000 women found the majority saw their mother as their most prized asset followed closely by their photographs and then their mobile phone.

Four in every 10 women said they would be lost if they were left without their phone.

Aside from their phones and mothers, woman also treasured their friends more than their boyfriends. Also making the list of most treasured items were diamond rings, pets, laptops and hair straighteners.

There was also more bad news for men, with a large number of those surveyed saying they would dump their boyfriend or husband if offered more than $1 million.
Back to top Go down
http://bbq&beer@myplace.now
chocochip

PostSubject: Re: True love is a mobile phone   True love is a mobile phone EmptyDecember 30th 2009, 10:36 pm

Emma would be lost without her phone and hair straightener, she sleeps with her phone on her chest most nights Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://bbq&beer@myplace.now
chels03
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
chels03

PostSubject: Re: True love is a mobile phone   True love is a mobile phone EmptyDecember 31st 2009, 12:04 am

id so be lost without mine too! seriously i use it for everything! an alarm clock...a nightlight rather then turning on the lights in the house LOL! facebook True love is a mobile phone 529535 something to do while i fed sophie specially if she is screaming! takes my mind off it n stops me getting grumpy too True love is a mobile phone 529535 im forever checking it even though no one has msged me LOL! brians not home i barely think wonder what hes doing but without my phone im lost...cant carry on in my day without it LOL
Back to top Go down
Tammy
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: True love is a mobile phone   True love is a mobile phone EmptyDecember 31st 2009, 3:50 am

not me but the girls definately! They each managed to have their phone's stolen this year and they were more devastated by that than a break-up! lol!
Back to top Go down
MissMon
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: True love is a mobile phone   True love is a mobile phone EmptyDecember 31st 2009, 6:08 am

I am lost without a mobile phone aswell. I've only ever lost 1 & it really upset me. I had a memory card in it with irreplaceable memories (well to be able to see & show anyway) Really put me off & I did actually cry about it too.
Back to top Go down
JustGem
Fabulous Member
Fabulous Member
JustGem

PostSubject: Re: True love is a mobile phone   True love is a mobile phone EmptyDecember 31st 2009, 7:55 am

i wouldnt like to lose mine but i could survive without it, i only use it for calls and text and thats not all the time. most of my communicating is done online these days lol
Back to top Go down
~*Kat*~
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
~*Kat*~

PostSubject: Re: True love is a mobile phone   True love is a mobile phone EmptyDecember 31st 2009, 8:16 am

My phone is my lifeline I would be lost without it too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True love is a mobile phone   True love is a mobile phone Empty

Back to top Go down

True love is a mobile phone
Page 1 of 1