Families First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Families First

We cater for all types of Families.
Our aim is to provide a safe, and friendly site for members to join and relax,
get some helpful advice and support when going through difficult times,
or just to meet new friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mummy23girls
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home Empty
PostSubject: Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home   Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home EmptyAugust 10th 2010, 2:46 am

Police investigating the disappearance of Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams have removed doors, carpet, skirting boards and what is believed to be a child's mattress from her home.

The second search follows reports the family has been moved to a hotel.

A massive search for Kiesha, including divers searching local waterways, was suspended on Sunday, a week after the six-year-old was reported missing from her home at Mt Druitt, in Sydney's outer west.

But police investigations are continuing, and on Monday afternoon officers re-entered the unit where Kiesha had been living with her mother Kristi Abrahams, stepfather Robert Smith and siblings.

"They are back at the unit, but that's just part of further examinations that (police) are conducting at that premises, as part of ongoing investigations," a police spokeswoman told AAP.

The Daily Telegraph reports several items were taken from the home, including rolls of carpet and what looked like a child's mattress.

Other reports said objects were removed from the home wrapped in brown paper and tarpaulin.

Police have now interviewed a man who claims he saw Kiesha's stepfather hitting her outside a supermarket several weeks ago, Nine News reported.

Albert Lafaele said he saw Mr Smith beating Kiesha with the back of his hand in their car while her mother was inside the shop.

Detectives on Friday would not confirm if they had any suspects, following claims by Mr Smith that police had accused him of killing Kiesha.

Mr Smith, Kiesha's mother and the girl's biological father, Christopher Weippeart, were all interviewed by police last week.

But no arrests had been made, police confirmed on Monday afternoon.

Kiesha's family is reportedly living in a hotel in Plumpton, near Mt Druitt, to avoid intense media scrutiny following her disappearance.

It's not known if anyone remains at the home.

A large group of locals had gathered outside on Monday afternoon, with some bringing soft toys to lay next to a shrine that had been laid soon after Kiesha went missing, Fairfax Media reported.

Back to top Go down
MissMon
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home   Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home EmptyAugust 10th 2010, 3:21 pm

Why oh why do I get the feeling that the step father has something to do with her disappearance!
Back to top Go down
chels03
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
chels03

PostSubject: Re: Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home   Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 1:10 am

the poor baby girl!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home   Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 2:39 am

yeah i wouldn't be surprised mon.

Back to top Go down
mummy23girls
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

PostSubject: Re: Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home   Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 2:45 am

i get same feeling mon
Back to top Go down
aprileviesmum
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
aprileviesmum

PostSubject: Re: Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home   Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 6:42 am

The worst part of this for her loved ones, would be the not knowing what has happened to her.
Back to top Go down
seth_an_tylers_mum
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
seth_an_tylers_mum

PostSubject: Re: Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home   Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 7:10 am

the poor innocent little girl
Back to top Go down
mummy23girls
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

PostSubject: Re: Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home   Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 7:31 am

i really hope for her family there is an end soon and it all comes out. I really hope there is answers soon
Back to top Go down
chels03
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
chels03

PostSubject: Re: Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home   Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 7:34 am

i think the worst part would be having no babygirl to bury! You cant even say goodbye if ya get me?
im not sure i would want to know what happened! I would want to know who toke her but what they did i think would haunt me forever!
Back to top Go down
mummy23girls
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

PostSubject: Re: Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home   Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 7:38 am

i would like to know where she is, body her whatever. I would like to know why, i would like to know they are paying for what they did. I would like to know that she didnt/isnt suffering. I would like to be able to say good bye and bury her, put her to rest and comfort her. Even if she is past at least she would be safe once buried.
Back to top Go down
MissMon
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home   Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 5:05 pm

It's just so utterly sad Sad
No-one and I mean no-one should have to go through that! The little girl OR the loved ones that never did her harm! Sad
Back to top Go down
chels03
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
chels03

PostSubject: Re: Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home   Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home EmptyAugust 12th 2010, 2:02 am

i cant begin to imagine how hard it would be! Just the thought that something could happen to one of my angels makes me want to vomit let alone if something ever did!
Poor bubba girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home   Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home Empty

Back to top Go down

Mattress, doors removed from Kiesha home
Page 1 of 1