Families First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Families First

We cater for all types of Families.
Our aim is to provide a safe, and friendly site for members to join and relax,
get some helpful advice and support when going through difficult times,
or just to meet new friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Paris Hilton Charged with Felony Drug Possession

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aprileviesmum
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
aprileviesmum

Paris Hilton Charged with Felony Drug Possession Empty
PostSubject: Paris Hilton Charged with Felony Drug Possession   Paris Hilton Charged with Felony Drug Possession EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 1:56 am

Paris Hilton's purse contained .8 grams of cocaine, cigarette wrappers commonly used for marijuana and a broken tablet of Albuterol when she was searched after a traffic stop, according to the police report.

The heiress, 29, was charged with felony cocaine possession following her weekend arrest in Las Vegas. The drug charge carries a maximum sentence of four years in prison if convicted.

Police pulled over the car in which she was riding on Las Vegas's famed Strip when an officer smelled marijuana coming from the vehicle. The arrest report says Hilton was taken into the nearby Wynn Las Vegas hotel "at her request," where she was placed in a holding room and took lip balm from her purse.

"As she began to open [the purse], I saw a small bindle of what I believed to be cocaine in a clear baggy begin to fall from the purse and into my hand," the arresting officer writes.

Zig Zag wrappers were also found in her purse along with the Albuterol, commonly used for people who have breathing problems. Hilton claimed she had a prescription for it.

Hilton's boyfriend, Cy Waits, a Las Vegas nightclub executive, was also arrested in the traffic stop.

For her mugshot, she struck a stylish pose, smiling coyly for the police camera, her hair cascading over her bare shoulders.

Hilton, who was jailed three years ago in an alcohol-related driving case, is no longer on probation in that case and so won't face additional penalty due to the cocaine arrest, a source tells WHO.

In July, she was questioned by South African police at the World Cup for allegedly smoking marijuana and later held by police in Corsica after being allegedly caught with a small amount of pot in her purse. In both incidents, she was released without being charged.

I think she needs to jail for a good 3 or 4 months !!!
Back to top Go down
chels03
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
chels03

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton Charged with Felony Drug Possession   Paris Hilton Charged with Felony Drug Possession EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 2:28 am

give her more then that! seriously! ordinary ppl (not stars) get more so they should as well!
Back to top Go down
MissMon
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton Charged with Felony Drug Possession   Paris Hilton Charged with Felony Drug Possession EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 5:07 am

Agree with you Chels.
I personally don't like the girl at all, so the longer sentence the better Laughing
Back to top Go down
seth_an_tylers_mum
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
seth_an_tylers_mum

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton Charged with Felony Drug Possession   Paris Hilton Charged with Felony Drug Possession EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 5:39 am

oh well she'll end up with another slap on the wrist told the jails r too full and be sent home after a few days thats if she gets jail time.
Back to top Go down
aprileviesmum
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
aprileviesmum

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton Charged with Felony Drug Possession   Paris Hilton Charged with Felony Drug Possession EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 7:01 am

Yep i reckon she'll get special treatment once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton Charged with Felony Drug Possession   Paris Hilton Charged with Felony Drug Possession EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 12:55 am

she is such a dumb @rse, i mean really, she should go to jail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton Charged with Felony Drug Possession   Paris Hilton Charged with Felony Drug Possession Empty

Back to top Go down

Paris Hilton Charged with Felony Drug Possession
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Families First :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: The News Desk-
Jump to: