Families First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Families First

We cater for all types of Families.
Our aim is to provide a safe, and friendly site for members to join and relax,
get some helpful advice and support when going through difficult times,
or just to meet new friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What has made the news in your town

Go down 
+3
MuM25GiRLz
Bee
~*sharon~*
7 posters
AuthorMessage
~*sharon~*
Administrator
Administrator
~*sharon~*

What has made the news in your town  Empty
PostSubject: What has made the news in your town    What has made the news in your town  EmptyMarch 3rd 2011, 2:00 pm

Lately?

Here in the last month there has been a drug bust, a car accident 2 men died when the car hit a tree it was split in half they were said to be doing 150 in a busy 50 zone not far from my street

Last week we had a man shoot at a lady that was sitting on her front porch the man didn't know the lady it was just a random act

It's getting really bad here and the sooner we can buy our land the better we are out of here

Back to top Go down
Bee
Bee

PostSubject: Re: What has made the news in your town    What has made the news in your town  EmptyMarch 3rd 2011, 10:43 pm

Well my new town had the gas explosion at the camping ground. I dont see news much to know
Back to top Go down
MuM25GiRLz
MuM25GiRLz

PostSubject: Re: What has made the news in your town    What has made the news in your town  EmptyMarch 3rd 2011, 11:30 pm

Yeah ours has been the flooding and a few accidents. The flooding was a BIG one as our town was flooded!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Tallis&LanesMummy
Dedicated Member
Tallis&LanesMummy

PostSubject: Re: What has made the news in your town    What has made the news in your town  EmptyMarch 4th 2011, 12:40 am

the flooding mainly
Back to top Go down
http://ktlkbodyjewelry.com
MissMon
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What has made the news in your town    What has made the news in your town  EmptyMarch 4th 2011, 1:58 am

This place is so huge I don't know where to start Laughing

Issues with water charges. Floods. House fires. A Shetland pony who suffered horrific injuries after being dragged behind a car near Toowoomba on Christmas Day is been treated at one of our veterinary clinics. A woman from the suburb next to mine survived the Christchurch earthquake. Break & Enters left, right & centre. Not in my suburb though.

That is just in our Redlands Shire, except the first two things - which covers all of Brisbane.
Back to top Go down
kaz901
Fabulous Member
Fabulous Member

PostSubject: Re: What has made the news in your town    What has made the news in your town  EmptyMarch 4th 2011, 11:04 am

Break and Enters in our area, last year a mob riot near the local shopping centre, severed body parts strewn on the freeway on the way to Sydney (just charming not)

sounds real bad, but generally a nice area, you always hear the bad stuff rather than the good via the news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has made the news in your town    What has made the news in your town  EmptyMarch 4th 2011, 2:12 pm

not sure about my town exactly but at fairfield half hour away there were 2 year 12 students one was a refugee 20yo and one a 17yo and the 17yo stabbed him in the head wit a pen!!!
Back to top Go down
3princesses
Awesome Member
Awesome Member
3princesses

PostSubject: Re: What has made the news in your town    What has made the news in your town  EmptyMarch 15th 2011, 8:52 am

Had a major accident here 2 weeks ago, 2 people were killed in a head on, very sad as one of the victims was well known.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has made the news in your town    What has made the news in your town  Empty

Back to top Go down

What has made the news in your town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Families First :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: The News Desk-
Jump to: