Families First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Families First

We cater for all types of Families.
Our aim is to provide a safe, and friendly site for members to join and relax,
get some helpful advice and support when going through difficult times,
or just to meet new friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Woman has to give up wrong IVF baby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Woman has to give up wrong IVF baby Empty
PostSubject: Woman has to give up wrong IVF baby   Woman has to give up wrong IVF baby EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 2:46 am

A woman who has been mistakenly impregnated with the wrong IVF embryo will hand over the baby when she gives birth.

Carolyn and Sean Savage of Ohio in the US are due to have the baby boy in two weeks.

In February, Carolyn, 40, was impregnated with what she believed to be the remaining embryos but two months into the pregnancy doctors told her they were the wrong ones.

The couple decided not to terminate the pregnancy because of religious reasons but to give the baby to the biological parents.

"It has been hard, we have been rooting for the baby the whole time," Carolyn told NBC's Today Show.

She said she dreads the moment she has to hand the baby over but feels it is the right decision.

"They delivered the worst news of our life," Sean said.

"It’ll be exceptionally difficult."

The Savages have three other children.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/newshome/6089284
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woman has to give up wrong IVF baby   Woman has to give up wrong IVF baby EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 2:47 am

Wow, it makes you wonder how something like this can happen! And how many times has it happened before! That would be such a tough thing these guys are doing and an extremely strong thing also to be able to give the baby up. So sad Sad
Back to top Go down
chels03
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
chels03

PostSubject: Re: Woman has to give up wrong IVF baby   Woman has to give up wrong IVF baby EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 3:23 am

omg thats so sad Sad id shake their hands ifi could....i dont think i would be able to do it
Back to top Go down
~*Kat*~
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
~*Kat*~

PostSubject: Re: Woman has to give up wrong IVF baby   Woman has to give up wrong IVF baby EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 4:49 am

Wow that would be so hard for them to do!!!!! I give them credit for giving the baby to the proper parents
I hope the sue the doctors that stuffed up in the first place!! I sure would
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woman has to give up wrong IVF baby   Woman has to give up wrong IVF baby EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 9:50 am

wow thats shocking those poor parents having to give up the child, good on them though for making such a decision not sure if id be able to do that if i was put in there shoes, having to go through the nine months and the labour only to go home empty handed. so so sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman has to give up wrong IVF baby   Woman has to give up wrong IVF baby Empty

Back to top Go down

Woman has to give up wrong IVF baby
Page 1 of 1