Families First
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Families First

We cater for all types of Families.
Our aim is to provide a safe, and friendly site for members to join and relax,
get some helpful advice and support when going through difficult times,
or just to meet new friends.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day

Go down 
+2
chocochip
FunSizedMummy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FunSizedMummy
Awesome Member
Awesome Member
FunSizedMummy

Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day Empty
PostSubject: Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day   Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day EmptyNovember 2nd 2009, 10:15 am

An 11-year-old girl who gave birth on her wedding day while still dressed in a white gown and a tiara says she is excited to "have a new toy".

Kordeza Zhelyazkova from Bulgaria gave birth to 2.4kg baby girl Violeta last week but left the hospital with her newborn after only an overnight stay to finish the wedding ceremony, the News of the World reports.

The schoolgirl said she and 19-year-old husband Jeliazko Dimitrov met in the playground of her school in the industrial town of Sliven after he saved her from bullies.

Kordeza said the pair began a sexual relationship even though she did not know what a condom was and fell pregnant within a week of them meeting.

"I'm not going to play with toys anymore — I have a new toy now," she was quoted by the paper as saying.

"She is so beautiful, I love her ... Violeta is the child and I must grow up.

"I am not going back to school — I am a mother now."

Kordeza said she did not realise she was pregnant until her grandmother pointed out her weight gain.

"I just thought I'd eaten too many burgers," she said.

But Mr Dimitrov could be jailed for up to six years for having sex with a girl under 14.

"I'm scared ... I want to look after my wife and child ... instead I may be going to prison," he said.

"I made a mistake but I am not going to apologise for that because now I have beautiful Violeta."

Kordez said she was not planning on having any more children.
Back to top Go down
chocochip

PostSubject: Re: Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day   Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day EmptyNovember 2nd 2009, 10:25 am

OMG 11 years old!!!!

She is way too young to have a baby let alone get married!!
Back to top Go down
http://bbq&beer@myplace.now
FunSizedMummy
Awesome Member
Awesome Member
FunSizedMummy

PostSubject: Re: Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day   Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day EmptyNovember 2nd 2009, 10:26 am

Justs seems too young to me, some of my friends have 10yo's, cant imagine them being parents in a years time... and her referring to the baby as a toy....
Back to top Go down
FunSizedMummy
Awesome Member
Awesome Member
FunSizedMummy

PostSubject: Re: Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day   Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day EmptyNovember 2nd 2009, 10:27 am

very true, who would allow their child to marry at 11! honestly! a primary school aged child... it is just all wrong in my mind Neutral
Back to top Go down
chocochip

PostSubject: Re: Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day   Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day EmptyNovember 2nd 2009, 10:30 am

and she may very well try and treat it like a toy except when you she is bored with it and throws it in the cupboard it could die!! No replacement batteries will fix that toy.
Back to top Go down
http://bbq&beer@myplace.now
FunSizedMummy
Awesome Member
Awesome Member
FunSizedMummy

PostSubject: Re: Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day   Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day EmptyNovember 2nd 2009, 10:42 am

The 19y.o should've known better.... i hope he does do sometime, it is sick... and i hope her family assists in the care of this baby...
Back to top Go down
MuM25GiRLz
MuM25GiRLz

PostSubject: Re: Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day   Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day EmptyNovember 2nd 2009, 11:58 am

That is discusting and i cant beleive that shes had a baby and got married thats just not on...i just cant get over this..this is just wrong in every way grrrrrrrrrrrrr Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
seth_an_tylers_mum
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
seth_an_tylers_mum

PostSubject: Re: Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day   Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day EmptyNovember 2nd 2009, 5:32 pm

omg an 11 yr old thats way to young ot be getting married and having babies whats happening to this world
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day   Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day EmptyNovember 2nd 2009, 10:25 pm

omg are you serious! why hasn't he been chareged with statutory rape! That is disgusting.
Back to top Go down
chels03
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
chels03

PostSubject: Re: Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day   Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day EmptyNovember 2nd 2009, 11:49 pm

geeze i struggled enough at 16 let alone 11 :O :O :O thats disgusting!
11 primary school :O :O n why the hell was he at her school grounds protecting her anyways? sounds abit like a pervert if u ask me!
Back to top Go down
Tammy
Totally Addicted
Totally Addicted
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day   Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day EmptyNovember 3rd 2009, 12:18 am

He has to be, no matter how early a developer the girl is at 11 it is still obvious she's a little girl!

just sick!
where's the parents in all this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day   Girl, 11, gives birth on wedding day Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1